ANTONE TANNEHILL GOOD SAMARITAN FREE CLINICThe Antone Tannehill Good Samaritan Free Clinic is a non-profit organization whose mission is to marshal lay and professional volunteers to provide high quality medical, dental, and pharmaceutical care at no cost to the eligible working uninsured and temporarily unemployed residents of Lee County, Mississippi. ABOUT USDONATE TODAY!
Adopt the Clinic Durng the Pandemic
Our 2020 roast fundraiser & auction is free to attend! In lieu of purchasing a ticket this year, please consider adopting the clinic by covering an expense:
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR SERVICES AT THE CLINIC?
Persons living in Lee County who:
- Are working or temporarily unemployed and actively looking for work, or who are a full-time student.
- Have no health insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, VA benefits or Social Security income.
- Have not applied for or do not receive disablity benefits.
- Meet the income guidelines
WHO PROVIDES CARE AT THE CLINIC?
Licensed doctors, dentists, nurses, pharmacists, medical technologists and other health care professionals.
- General medical care for acute and chronic illness
- Limited dental care for toothaches and infections
- Limited laboratory testing ordered by clinic providers
- Prescription medications (no controlled drugs) written by the clinic’s providers
- Women’s Health Services, including gynecology care and mammograms
- Diabetic care
- Health education classes
WHEN IS THE CLINIC OPEN?
- General Office Hours and Eligibility Screening: Monday thru Thursday, 9am – 3pm and Friday 9am-12pm
- Medical Clinics and Pharmacy Pick-Up Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5pm-7pm
- Patients must make appointments for medical care
THE CLINIC IS A COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP OF...
- United Way of Northeast Mississippi
- Lee County Board of Supervisors
- North Mississippi Health Services
- Healthcare Foundation
- CREATE Foundation
- Local churches and civic organizations
- Hope Continues
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi, Inc.
- Contributions from individuals and professional and lay volunteers
The Antone Tannehill Good Samaritan Free Clinic is a non-profit organization whose mission is to marshal volunteer lay and professional resources to provide high quality medical, dental, and pharmaceutical care at no cost to the eligible working uninsured and temporarily unemployed residents of Lee County, Mississippi.
WE ARE READY TO CARE FOR YOU!
What do I need to bring with me to be screened for eligibility?
- Proof that you live in Lee County Mississippi.
- Your Social Security card and cards on everyone in your household.
- A recent paycheck stub (within the last two weeks) on yourself and everyone in your household who works.
- If you are not working, bring proof that you are seeking employment.
- Current income tax return and W2s.
- Current Medicaid denial letter.
420 Magazine Street
Tupelo, MS 38804
P.O. Box 1821
Tupelo, MS 38802-1821
Send Us A Message: